GRIVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop an approachable and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
Mechanism and composition of grievance redressal system:
- A grievance redressal committee will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy.
- The report of grievance committee is forwarded to the Principal for further action
- The corrective measures are taken and recorded in the register.
- Maintain reports on Actions taken on the complaints registered.
- The complaints made by the students / staff regarding the amenities / facilities are to be brought to the notice of the higher authorities.
- Maintain a harmonious atmosphere in the campus with a feel of concern and sense of belonging.
- Issues related to general problems in the campus / hostel are brought to the notice of this committee and to be recorded.